Introduction of 3w clinic collagen eye cream
The 3w clinic collagen whitening eye cream is a revitalizing eye treatment that contains a marine collagen extract. It reduces edema and brightens blue circles under the eyes. Also smoothens out face wrinkles and makes the skin smooth, elastic, and healthy. Beeswax actively softens and nourishes the skin. Enriching it with fatty acids, smoothing wrinkles, protecting against dehydration, and stimulating the immune system. It also imparts a matte texture and a lovely hue to the skin. Ginkgo biloba, plum water, and hamamelis extract are also included in the cream. These medicinal plants provide vitamins to the cells, moisturize and soften the skin, promote metabolism, correct blood circulation, and improve skin health.
- Various extracts make the skin supple and moist.
- This eye cream hydrates and firms the delicate skin around the eyes.
- Collagen extract aids in the flattening of wrinkles around the rims of your eyes.
- It has a nourishing and brightening impact on the skin.
- It stimulates metabolism and promotes tissue repair.
- It has a lifting effect and tightens fine creases.
- Macadamia seed oil replenishes your cells with fatty acids and other essential nutrients.
- With its collagen component, it controls the oil and moisture balance on tough skin.
- The oil softens, smoothes, promotes suppleness and improves the overall condition of the sensitive skin of the eyelids.
- Improves wrinkles and the skin of the eyelids.
- It contains hydrolyzed collagen, which provides adequate nutrition and hydration to the skin.
- Various extracts provide elasticity and hydration to the skin.
- Hydrolyzed marine collagen maintains cell hydration.