Showing all 9 results
Showing all 9 results
Why You Should Use Eye Cream
When you wake up in the morning, you can see dark spots under your eyes. same situation before going to sleep at night! Why do these dark circles always appear? Daily stress, staying up late working or studying, and excessive screen time all together make our eyes quite tired. and the impression of that fatigue remains in the eyes. A pair of fresh eyes can tell how healthy your daily life is. because the eyes inform the mindSo eye care is very important. In addition, to prevent premature aging, the eye area should be taken care of regularly. Because the first impression of age is first understood by looking at the eye area, And eye cream helps to remove this age impression or fatigue. In today’s feature, we will learn why it is important to use eye cream for eye care, what ingredients it should contain, and how to use it.
What Exactly Is Eye Cream?
Many people may think, ‘If I apply moisturizer to my face according to my skin type, then why should I use eye cream separately?” As age increases, it has the biggest effect on the area around the eyes. And lack of care causes wrinkles, fine lines, puffiness, and dark circles. Moisturizers or creams used on the face are not formulated to identify problems in the eye area. Eye cream is a type of moisturizer that is formulated specifically for the eye area. This periorbital area is several times more sensitive than other parts of the face. So it needs special care. An effective eye cream can take care of this. It keeps the eye area nourished. The beauty of the eyes emerges.
Why Do You Need Eye Cream?
1) Due to the thin layer of skin around the eyes, this area is very sensitive. So the eye area is not fully taken care of with normal moisturizers. On the other hand, the ingredients in eye creams are a little gentler than those in other moisturizers, providing the moisture needed without harming the delicate skin around the eyes.
2) The pressure on our eyes continues from the time we wake up to the time we go to sleep. Even when we talk, smile, or make any kind of facial expression, the muscles around our eyes move. Regular movement or stress can cause dryness and a lack of elasticity in the eye area. This is one of the reasons to read Wrinkles. And eye cream can help to alleviate this issue.
3) Our skin gradually loses its glow due to the harmful rays of the sun. The same happens with the area around the eyes. Wrinkles and fine lines under the eyes are created from this sun damage. In addition, collagen production is gradually reduced. Collagen helps maintain skin elasticity. Certain ingredients in eye creams help boost this collagen.
The Ingredients That Are Important in Eye Cream
say that eye cream is important in eye care, but due to which ingredients is it helpful? Let’s find out:
1) Ceramide: Maintains skin moisture.
2) Niacinamide: This ingredient works to increase skin brightness. It also has a hydrating effect. Niacinamide also reduces excess sebum in the skin.
3) Hyaluronic Acid: Keeps the skin moisturized while also increasing elasticity.
4) Alpha-Hydroxy Acid: Alpha-Hydroxy Acid helps to even out skin tone by reducing hyperpigmentation. Some of the more popular variants of AHA are lactic acid, glycolic acid, malic acid, and mandelic acid.
5) Vitamins C, E, and K: Vitamin C protects the skin from sun damage and has brightening properties. Vitamin E keeps the skin moisturized and provides a soothing feeling. Vitamin K improves blood circulation and helps reduce dark circles.
6) Caffeine: Caffeine reduces under-eye circles and puffiness.
7) Retinol: Retinol helps reduce wrinkles. However, if the eye cream contains retinol, it should be used only at night.
8) SPF: If an eye cream contains SPF, it should be understood that it will protect against UV rays and prevent wrinkles around the eyes.
9) Hyaluronic acid and shea butter: These two ingredients hydrate the skin around the eyes and provide essential moisture.
10) Peptides: Peptides help make the skin more plump and youthful by boosting collagen production.
When Should You Use Eye Cream?
When should eye cream be used in eye care? The correct answer to this question isare? The correct answer to this question is “as soon as possible. Eye cream should be used beginning at the age of 20.because prevention is better than cure. So investing in a high-quality eye cream is not a waste of money, but rather a step forward in skin care.
When to use
Eye cream can be used both times. But in this case, attention should be paid to the ingredients.
Morning: If you want to use an eye cream before going out in the morning, make sure that it has a light formula. Even if you use makeup, you will feel comfortable. But SPF must be in the morning eye cream!
Night: If you apply the eye cream at night, it absorbs well into the skin overnight. Choose an eye cream that contains hydrating ingredients. It should not contain SPF if used at night.
Morning and night: You can use eye cream both times for better benefits. but definitely a different formula.
Rules for Using Eye Cream in Eye Care
You buy eye cream, but the results may not be good because you don’t apply it properly. So you need to know the correct rules for applying eye cream.
1) Cleanse the face with cleanser and apply toner.
2) Apply serum to skin type and wait for a few minutes.
3) Apply a small amount of eye cream on the finger. Do not apply too much pressure while applying the cream. Use your ring finger to massage. Apply a few small drops of eye cream just below the eyes and massage. Care should be taken to ensure that the inner corner area of the eye is also well covered.
4) Now apply moisturizer.
5) Eye cream must be used first before applying eye makeup. Apply very lightly and wait for one and a half to two minutes. If you apply eye makeup to it, it will sit well and care.
Eye Cream Price in Bangladesh
|Cosrx Advanced Snail Peptide Eye Cream 25mlo||৳ 1,700|
|3W Clinic Rose Eye Cream Anti-Wrinkle 40ml||৳ 390|
|The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream||৳ 1,350|
|J.VITA Premium Snail Eye Cream||৳ 350|
|3W Clinic Honey Eye Cream 40ml||৳ 450|
|3W Clinic Collagen Eye Cream 40ml||৳ 390|
|PURITO Centella Green Level Eye Cream 30g||৳ 1,300|