ST. Ives acne control apricot scrub contains salicylic acid as a key ingredient that helps reduce breakouts and reduce acne. This scrub removes dirt from deep within the skin leaving the skin bright and fresh.
ST. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub 283g
Out of stock
WHY IS IT SPECIAL
ST. Ives apricot face scrub for acne using salicylic acid will help you say goodbye to blemishes! This acne scrub will reduce breakouts and make your skin glow.
HOW TO USE IT
- Squeeze a coin-sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
- Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
- Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
- When done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
- Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on the skin) for the best results.
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Ceteareth-20, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days.
- Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number.
- Please note that we are not responsible for any delays in shipping due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. natural disasters, holidays, etc.).
- If you have any questions about the status of your order, please contact us at [email protected].
- Thank you for choosing our website for your shopping needs!