WHY IS IT SPECIAL
RYO Hair Loss Shampoo contains patented Ingredients combined with scalp benefits that provide root strength, scalp soothing, dryness-induced itchiness, scalp nutrition, and Oil-moisture balance. Combine it with Raip R3 Argan Hair Oil Lovely to get beautiful floppier hair.
HOW TO USE IT
Step-1: Wet your hair. Step-2: Take a sufficient amount of RYO shampoo. Step-3: Gently massage the hair. Step-4: Rinse with water.
Purified water, sodium laureth sulfate, glycerin, cocamide methyl MI, ammonium lauryl sulfate, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, fragrance, lauryl hydroxysulfate, dicaprylyl ether, caffeine, lauryl glucoside , Modified alcohol, guahydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, sodium benzoate, cetyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, menthol, laureth-2, caprylic/capric triglyceride, trihydroxystearin, citric acid, sodium Salicylate, sodium citrate, tetrasodium EDTA, malt extract, butylene glycol, glyceryl stearate, PEG-45M, disodium EDTA, linalul, benzyl salicylate, hexylcinnamal, Caprylyl glycol, benzyl benzoate, geraniol, alpha-isomethylionone, bulgaris mugwort extract, ethanol, dehydroacetic acid, ginseng outpost extract, ginseng extract, 1,2-hexanediol, silica, Ginger extract, adlay seed extract, tangerine peel extract, chestnut bark extract, tocopherol, duckweed extract, ethylhexyl glycerin, rice extract, strip root extract, golden extract, sesame extract, honeysuckle flower extract, port marigold flower extract, southern gas fruit Extract, Camellia Seed Oil, Green Tea Seed Oil, Fiji-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Fiji-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Sewage Root Extract
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days.
- Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number.
- Please note that we are not responsible for any delays in shipping due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. natural disasters, holidays, etc.).
- If you have any questions about the status of your order, please contact us at [email protected].
- Thank you for choosing our website for your shopping needs!