Introduction of CeraVe Hydrating Cream to Foam Cleanser
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Hydrating Cream-to-Foam Cleanser begins as a cream before transforming to a soft foam when you begin to lather it on the skin with water and effectively removes dirt and makeup without stripping the skin’s natural moisture or leaving it feeling tight and dry. This gentle, fragrance-free formula features 3 essential ceramides that work together to lock in skin moisture and help restore your skin’s protective barrier, amino acids, and hyaluronic acid.
- Amino acid-based surfactant: This mild cleansing ingredient transforms the cream face wash into a delicate foam that gently yet effectively removes dirt, oil, and makeup
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain skin’s natural moisture
- Amino acids: Help support the skin’s Natural Moisturizing Factors (NMF), which are known to attract and retain moisture.
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients over time
- Suitable for normal-to-dry skin, sensitive skin, and contact lens wearers
- Non-comedogenic, fragrance-free, allergy-tested, and pH balanced
- Developed with dermatologists
- 100% of women agree that it instantly removes dirt, oil, pollution, and facial makeup
- More than 98% of women find their skin clean, smooth, soft, refreshed and feeling healthy without feeling stripped